Light Emperador Marble 1x1 Polished Square Mosaic 12"x12" (1" Chip Size)
TIPS FOR MARBLE CARE:
Cleaning natural stones requires a little more care and attention than other materials. Synthetic-based cleaners, bleaches are not used on marble mosaic bathroom surfaces, and acidic, descaling type products can erode the marble and distort its texture and appearance. Protect the marbles from scratches. Pointed and pointed objects, furniture, and marble products can be damaged.
Marble’s natural structure can absorb liquids; As soon as liquids such as coffee, orange juice, and wine are spilled, clean them immediately with a warm cloth. Use warm water and soap to clean the marble. Brushes and non-soft cleaning tools cause scratching of the marble.
• After cleaning, be careful not to leave wet areas on the marble, and be sure to dry the marble with a soft cloth.
• For heavy dirt, special stain removal solutions prepared for square marble mosaic surfaces or diluted dishwashing detergent can be used.
• Stay away from vinegar. As a natural cleaning agent for many surfaces, vinegar is not suitable for marbles due to the corrosion it creates.
• Oxygenated water is a practical alternative for natural cleaning in light-colored marble.
• If you want to polish your marbles, use chamois leather. Chamois cloths are the fastest solution to polish marble surfaces.
All these warnings are for information and precautionary purposes, whatever it may be, cheap marble mosaic is the ideal building material that will preserve its nature, hard and beauty for years, even centuries, and add beauty and aesthetics to your spaces. We welcome you to our website for all our marble varieties. The products you choose will be sent safely to your address in a short time.